Welcome Pond5ers!

Hello Pond5ers.
Pondcasts will go into different ways of making money through putting videos onto the Pond5 website.
Pond5 is the best stock footage site and allows beginners and pros to make money by making short 10 second clips and turning them into dollars.
Start off for fun and turn it into a business. This site will explain how certain styles sell and how to use your own originality to sell clips you don't need to follow the crowd.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Stock footage, Video sales, and cacti

All has been busy at Ellerbeck Towers, firstly I have a new camera to specifically film stock footage it is a Canon 550D this is size of a semi professional camera but takes video, here is a video to explain the pros and cons which saves me explaining them to you now, I would just say it is perfect to produce stock, previously I have been using a massive camera and that just don't cut the mustard, as now I carry it around in the off chance I see something that may sell. To prove the point Pond 5 even commented "Good work" they never say anything to me normally, I must be in the big league almost up to 200 clips only need another 800 more before I start breaking even..

Some info also about my latest sales on Pond5 in this..




I shall be out gathering more stock with my camera and have edited my rough guide to India film for all to see. India, I really miss those Chais they drink out there. Hope fully the images I sell from them can pay for another trip out there, take a look








Please feel to buy these here!

Stock Video by thursdayfilms at Pond5: The World's Stock Footage Marketplace


Here is episode 1 of cactus in a canoe
This is my bonkers series of videos interviewing Reading people on a canoe, it's too cold now till but in March I shall get back in the canoe and get people on the boat.



We did our most sucesful Corkeyburgers Ramshackle there must have been about 50 people there, which considering its capacity of 50 was very good. Here is the promo vidoe for it, and you can watch the entire series in parts on youtube...



best

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment