Welcome Pond5ers!

Hello Pond5ers.
Pondcasts will go into different ways of making money through putting videos onto the Pond5 website.
Pond5 is the best stock footage site and allows beginners and pros to make money by making short 10 second clips and turning them into dollars.
Start off for fun and turn it into a business. This site will explain how certain styles sell and how to use your own originality to sell clips you don't need to follow the crowd.

Monday 16 May 2011

On a canoe and Pond 5

I have just been canoeing again, it was incredibly beautiful journey with thames canoes last year I got a free holiday with them for making this video


But this time we paid, less zen like but you can't really continuously make videos for companies when they only need one. I have however filmed another not sure how I can use it but will edit anyway. This was last year's trip, interestingly enough An Argentinean saw this, said he was coming to England and wanted to find out where I hired the canoes from, I thought that was pretty cool.





I'm going to start doing Telesales for my company - very unzen its going to involve calling people up and trying to sell to them, how hard is that? I wonder - very very hard, I tried it once and made four calls untill my soul was dead, I thought about doing it by the river surely that would get me working harder, what you think? then I could film it that would make it a project and more fun.


I made a bit of cash on pond 5 its 40 dollars every month now which is cool but lets get motivated again shall we, lets make a shed load of sales!!! So I can go on holiday before July.


This is starting with doing stock footage of people at work for the documentaries, its stuff that people cant be bothered to film, but I shall go forth and do it yes yes yes.



I did Corkeyburger's Ramshackle last month it went pretty well, its a night of comedy and entertainment, it felt pretty good, You should come next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment